Depending on the scale and nature of your project it may be necessary to consult the local community on your proposals before submitting a planning application.
Where this is required, Astill Planning Consultants Ltd promote, organise and manage the community consultation events on behalf of our clients, which involves:
- Meeting with the relevant stakeholders prior to the consultation event
- Identifying and booking a suitable venue for the consultation to take place
- Production and delivery of mailshots to promote the event
- Preparation of the consultation materials
- Providing an online consultation service
- Representation at the consultation event
- Collection, collation and analysis of feedback
- Writing the Statement of Community Involvement
Astill Planning carried out an in depth assessment of a large planning application for Rothley Parish Council. After consultation with our planning committee they submitted our objections to the LPA. Following further consultation the application was refused by unanimous vote at plans meeting. We found the service provided very professional and carried out in a short time scale.
— Percy Hartshorn, Rothley Parish Council